iCare COMPASS perimeter is used at our clinic for visual field tests for glaucoma patients and in context of clinical trials. The device’s ability to create a comprehensive visual field map based on active retinal tracking is instrumental in order to create a personalized treatment plan for patients and reliable visual field loss screening. In combination with visual field testing the device delivers three imaging modalities in order to visualize the retinal anatomy allowing judgment of retinal defects simultaneously.
1. An overview of 2 baseline exams and the last follow-up
2. The threshold deviation map
3. The Progression Event Analysis, an estimation of visual field loss
4. The global trend analysis, an expected loss over 3-5 years
5. Cluster MDs deviation and trend, for 24-2 and 30-2 grids only
6. Pointwise trend analysis with progression rate